[Capdist-announce] REMINDER: MopCo Underground... and more

The Mop & Bucket Co. Publicity PR at MopCo.org
Tue May 25 09:51:36 EDT 2010

2 UPCOMING MOP & BUCKET IMPROV CO. EVENTS:

   1) MOPCO UNDERGROUND at Proctors
      432 State St, Schenectady

      Fridays at 8 p.m.
      Tickets: $14 Adults / $6 sts & srs
      For reservations call Proctors Box Office: 346-6204 or
      www.proctors.org/places/underground

Some press quotes:
I have seen improv before and I'm sure you have too,
but THESE actors are ready for prime-time. Have you ever watched a
performance  so brave that
you wanted to shake the performer's hand or kiss her cheek after the show?
That's how I felt.
----Susan Arbetter, WMHT TV

If you've never seen a Mop & Bucket performance, be assured they're
laugh-till-you-cry funny.
---Kristi L. Gustafson, Times Union

>From its humble beginnings, this troupe has morphed and grown into a
top-notch unit capable of all kinds of theatrical gamesmanship, much of it
of their own invention.

--Michael Eck, Albany Times Union

   2) CAPITAL DISTRICT IMPROV JAM - Hosted by MOPCO
	Muddy Cup, Proctors, 432 State Street, Schenectady, (518) 881-4515

	Thursday, May 27th at 8-9:30 p.m. - FREE EVENT
	MopCo hosts the Capital District Improv Jams where anyone can
perform 	improv games onstage in an evening of stimulating fun.  Play
popular 	games seen on "Who's Line Is It Anyway?"

ABOUT US:
The Mop & Bucket Co offers three basic things.  Performances, of course.
Comedy in Albany hasn't been the same since Mopco hit town! Check our Shows
page for news about the next comedy,theatresports, or other improv show near
you! We don't do stand up comedy. But we do stand up, sit down, sing, dance,
sit, roll over, you name it! But we don't stop there.