[Capdist-announce] Special Event - Broady Out Load

Marcia Tolman dcemtolman at nycap.rr.com
Fri Oct 1 07:57:49 EDT 2010

Could you please get the word out about the following event for National
Coming out Day - thank you

Broadway Out Loud Performers and Audience wanted!

Danielle Lyon O'Brien <http://www.facebook.com/danielle.obrien2>  invited
you . Share
<http://www.facebook.com/ajax/share_dialog.php?s=7&appid=2344061033&p%5b%5d=
155047597849428>  . Public Event

(Formerly Backwards Broadway)

<http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%253A%252F%252Fwww.facebook.com%252Feve
nt.php%253Feid%253D155047597849428&h=8b213&cb=3&p=AQCT-lyZG0Voravp9ldu9iSvSS
rfLtzUmLd64hRg7EMx9PGUKsB7I66h1Yw1EnSmjW3xifmvAp0ni28dG-JnOhJiTfkD8T90cp8oBq
T6uGxmPtdkF-7C39PqFU0>
http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/hs219.ash2/50172_15504759784942
8_5206_q.jpg

Sunday, October 10 . 2:30pm - 4:30pm

  _____

Location

Emmanuel
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Emmanuel-Friedens-Church/116191301738355>
Friedens Church

218 Nott Terrace

Schenectady, NY

  _____

Created By

Danielle Lyon O'Brien <http://www.facebook.com/danielle.obrien2>

  _____

More Info

AUDIENCE: $10 suggested donation.

PERFORMERS:In honor of National Coming out Day, we are seeking singers AND
accompanists to perform in Emmanuel Friedens Church's second annual Broadway
Out Loud (formerly Backwards Broadway)!

The show consists of Broadway showtunes with genders reversed, so if you're
a soprano who has always wanted to take a crack at playing Jean Valjean, or
a tenor who just knows he could rock as Elphaba, please join us!

We have an electronic keyboard to adjust keys as needed.

There will be two rehearsals prior to our performance on October 10th at
2:30, rehearsals will be determined based on availability of performers.

Proceeds from this concert will go toward Emmanuel Friedens' Dignity For All
Scholarship, presented to Schenectady County high school students who work
to create a safe learning environment for LGBT students.

please contact Danielle O'Brien, noting early October conflicts if possible.

Peace,

Marcia L. Tolman, C.M.

Director of Christian Education

Emmanuel Friedens Church

218 Nott Terrace

Schenectady, NY  12307

(518)374-4114

dcemtolman at nycap.rr.com

"In making others happy you will be happy, too, for the happiness you give
away returns to "Shine on You." - Helen Steiner Rice