[Capdist-announce] Helderberg Theater Festival-Final Performances this Weekend!

Thomas Bambury thomas_bambury at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 5 19:10:12 EDT 2011

Classic Theater Guild presents its Annual HELDERBERG THEATER FESTIVAL at beautiful Indian Ladder Farms in Altamont!!
**Just two days remain of our Festival!:

Saturday:
Alice in Wonderland: 2:00
Anastasia Rising: 6:00
The Durang Hour (Actor's Nightmare and Desire, Desire, Desire) 6:15
The Tempest 8:00

SUNDAY:
The Tempest: 2:00
Alice in Wonderland: 6:00

This Event is FREE! Donations are HAPPILY accepted and welcomed, as they will help us to continue to bring year round theater to the region!
**This year's FOUR productions
-ALICE IN WONDERLAND, Directed by Donna Z. Baxter, written by Lewis Carroll and adapted by Anne Coulter Martens
-THE TEMPEST, Directed by John A. Nickles, written by William Shakespeare
-ANASTASIA RISING (our Director's Project), Written and Directed by Ed Bablin
-THE DURANG HOUR (The Actor's Nightmare and Desire, Desire, Desire) written by Christopher Durang, and presented back to back, Directed by Thomas Dalton Bambury

Directions to Indian Ladder Farms:
http://www.indianladderfarms.com/cgi-bin/ilf.cgi/blog/directions/index.html
(A gorgeous drive, and a stunning spot to see live theater!)

*Bring a comfortable chair and/or blanket to sit on, Rain or Shine! Bug Spray is always a good idea too!
*This Event is FREE!!! Donations are HAPPILY accepted and welcomed!
*For further information please contact Agnes Kapusta Skiff at 669-4577 or visit www.classictheaterguild.org

See YOU at Indian Ladder Farms!