[Capdist-announce] Young Actors Guild Fall Semester - Fee Required

Mary D'Amico damicm at rpi.edu
Mon Aug 29 11:58:33 EDT 2011

The RPI Young Actor Guild is currently accepting students for our Fall
2011 Semester.  We have been teaching the performing arts to students
ages 6 - 18 for 22 years.  Students study music, acting and dance in our
Back Stage Program.  Our Center Stage  program offers the opportunity
for every student to participate in a professional production at the
culmination of every semester.

Students are placed in age appropriate groups for classes.  All classes
and rehearsals take place on Saturdays beginning at 9:30am.  Classes begin
September 24 and run through December 3rd, with show dates December
9,10,11.  Partial Scholarships are available for those in need.  Please call
276-6505 for further information and to get on our mailing list...