[Capdist-announce] WINTER FOLLIES - RPI Young Actors Guild Fall/Winter Shows

Mary D'Amico damicm at rpi.edu
Tue Dec 6 12:46:35 EST 2011

RPI YOUNG ACTORS GUILD

CELEBRATING 23 YEARS OF QUALITY THEATER EDUCATION

FOR COMMUNITY YOUTH ages 6 - 18

Our Upcoming Fall/Winter Productions!

*Our 15th Annual Student Production*

WINTER FOLLIES 2011 "An Evening of Original Works"

December 9,10, 2011  - 7:30 pm

RPI Playhouse - 15th Street, Troy, NY 12180
Tickets are $8.00

One of our goals at the Young Actors Guild is to inspire our young
students to create their own works.  We start early with our youngest
students, encouraging them to take risks, while also teaching them both
teamwork and leadership. The Winter Follies is our tool to provide this
opportunity.  It is created by the students and meant to encourage them
to show their own original artist where they are today.  In a world of
computers and technical gadgets, we feel this is becoming more and more
important......We encourage parents who are looking for a safe and
educational environment for their chidren;  to attend both of our shows
this season, to see what YAG is all about.  Purchase tickets to both
shows and receive a 10% discount!

*Our Winter Production will be the very first local production of:*

·

JANUARY 6,7,8, 2011 - 7:30pm

January 8, 2011 - 2:00pm
Tickets are $12.00

We encourage parents who are looking for a safe and educational
environment for their chidren to attend both of our shows this season,
to see what YAG is all about.  Purchase tickets to both shows and
receive a 10% discount!

For tickets please call 276-6505

For program information please go to summer at rensselaer