[Capdist-announce] December Vacation Daze, Gift Ideas from Steamer No. 10

Steamer No. 10 Theatre webmaster at steamer10theatre.org
Sun Dec 18 19:37:08 EST 2011

Seasons Greetings from the Steamer No. 10 Theatre! <http://207.56.204.165/>

<http://steamer10theatre.org/Pages/VacationDazePages/December%20Vacation%20D
aze.htm> December Vacation Daze!

A different performance each day, December 27-30!

*	Tuesday, Dec. 27: Catskill
<http://catskillpuppets.com/index.php?id=shows>  Puppet Theater presents
<http://steamer10theatre.org/Pages/VacationDazePages/December%20Vacation%20D
aze.htm#Hiawatha> Hiawatha
*	Wednesday, Dec. 28: Music & Comedy from Keith
<http://steamer10theatre.org/Pages/VacationDazePages/December%20Vacation%20D
aze.htm#Munslow>  Munslow
*	Thursday, Dec. 29: The Dan Foley Juggling Show
<http://steamer10theatre.org/Pages/VacationDazePages/December%20Vacation%20D
aze.htm#Foley>
*	Friday, Dec. 30: Magic with Melvin the Magnificent!
<http://steamer10theatre.org/Pages/VacationDazePages/December%20Vacation%20D
aze.htm#Melvin>

Click on the names to find out more about the shows.

Admission is $12 at the door. These shows tend to sell out, and all tickets
purchased at least a day in advance receive a $2 discount, so call 438-5503
to get your tickets now!

Need a Last Minute Gift Idea?

Something that doesn't take batteries, easy to wrap, doesn't involve
plastic, won't clutter up the house, and can give your entire family
something to talk about? We just might be able to help!

*	Steamer
<http://steamer10theatre.org/Pages/TicketInformation.htm#Steamer_10-Pass>
10-Pass - $90, 10 tickets. best price per ticket we've got!
*	Popcorn pass <http://steamer10theatre.org/default.htm>  - $10, 12
boxes. it's like a VIP pass at the concession stand!
*	Gift
<http://steamer10theatre.org/Pages/TicketInformation.htm#Gift_Certificates>
Certificate - you choose the amount!
*	Membership <http://steamer10theatre.org/Pages/Membership.htm>  -
support the theatre and enjoy benefits that last through September 2012!
*	 <http://steamer10theatre.org/Pages/KidsFarePages/Jack.htm> Jack,
the Beanstalk and Friends DVD - okay, this involves a little plastic.
*	Donation <http://steamer10theatre.org/Pages/Membership.htm>  - okay,
so that's a gift for the theatre, but its' still nice!

See you soon,

Steamer No. 10 Theatre

http://www.steamer10theatre.org <http://207.56.204.165/default.htm>