[Capdist-announce] Free Staged Reading at Schenectady Civic Players

Bill Hickman JWmHickman at nycap.rr.com
Sat Dec 31 12:35:04 EST 2011

 Be our guest Sunday, January 8
 In celebration of our 84th Season. . .

Schenectady Civic Players invites you to a . . .

FREE staged reading of. . .

      Steven Dietz's bittersweet romantic comedy.

                                                             Directed by Tom Heckert

Two ex lovers meet 26 years later snowed in at the same airport.  A bittersweet romantic comedy about the middle days of our lives, and how we got there.

SHOOTING STAR features Capital District and Schenectady Civic Players actors Jean Carney and Steve Fletcher.

                                       -- Sunday, January 8, at 2:30 p.m. --

(One Performance Only)

at The Schenectady Civic Playhouse

12 South Church St., in Schenectady's historic Stockade District (518-382-2081)

FREE    No reservations necessary.  Light refreshments served

We're your community theater.  At the reception ask how you might get more involved in our on-stage and/or back-stage fun and excitement.