[Capdist-announce] Anchors Cancelled, Rain Coming at Steamer No. 10

Steamer No. 10 Theatre webmaster at steamer10theatre.org
Thu Feb 3 19:20:05 EST 2011

Greetings from the Steamer No. 10 Theatre! <http://207.56.204.165/>

Event Cancelled: Fort Salem Theater presents The Singing Anchors.

Due to the vast amount of snow we have been receiving, and may receive on
Saturday, we are postponing The Singing Anchors. We hope we'll be able to
arrange another date for this great presentation later in the season.

The <http://steamer10theatre.org/Pages/EclecticPerformanceSeries.htm>
Rainmaker Is Coming!

You would think that we've had enough precipitation already, but Eileen
Schuyler will be taking the reins for Theater Voices
<http://theatervoices.org/index.html> ' fully staged reading of Richard
Nash's classic. Performances are February 11 & 12 (Friday & Saturday) at 8
pm and February 12 & 13 (Saturday & Sunday) at 3 pm. Admission is free;
reservations are not accepted for Theater Voices productions, so you'll just
have to drop in. For more
<http://steamer10theatre.org/Pages/EclecticPerformanceSeries.htm>
information, go to our web site.

February
<http://steamer10theatre.org/Pages/VacationDazePages/February%20Vacation%20D
aze.htm>  Vacation Daze is right behind it!

Tickets are on sale, and we've already sold 2/3 of the house for Friday's 1
pm show, Puppet State Theater's presentation of The Man Who Planted Trees.
This is a very funny, charming show based on Jean Giono's inspiring tale of
the same name. Don't miss out because you waited! For
<http://steamer10theatre.org/Pages/VacationDazePages/February%20Vacation%20D
aze.htm#Puppet State>  more information, click here!

See you soon,

Steamer No. 10 Theatre

http://www.steamer10theatre.org <http://207.56.204.165/default.htm>