[Capdist-announce] FREE Staged Reading at Schenectady Civic Players

Bill Hickman JWmHickman at nycap.rr.com
Thu Jan 6 11:11:24 EST 2011

 Be our guest this Sunday at 2:30 p.m.
 In celebration of our 83rd Season. . .

Schenectady Civic Players invites you to a . . .

FREE staged reading of three short plays. . .

(and wit)

                                                       directed by Mark Stephens

1. Wanda's Visit  & 2.For Whom the Southern Belle Tolls

by Christopher Durang &

3. Words, Words, Words by David Ives

1.Wanda's Visit is about a married couple who are visited by the husband's crazy high school girlfriend.

2. For Whom the Southern Belle Tolls is a parody of "The Glass Menagerie".

3..Words, Words, Words is about three monkeys who are given typewriters in order to reproduce the script of "Hamlet' by accident.

The actors:  Richard Michael Roe, Emer Geraghty, Carissa LoPresti and Mark Stephens

-- Sunday, January 9, at 2:30 p.m. --

(One Performance Only)

at The Schenectady Civic Playhouse

12 South Church St., Schenectady, (518-382-2081)

                                                         Refreshments served. No reservations necessary. Just come on in.

We're your community theater.  At the after-show reception ask how you might get more involved in our on-stage and/or back-stage fun.