[Capdist-announce] I Love You, You're Perfect Now Change: January 7-16, Presented by Class Act Productions

Heather D'Arcy hdarcy78 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 10 15:25:33 EST 2011

Class Act Productions

Presents

I Love You, You're Perfect,
... Now Change!

You have four more opportunities to come see the show that has audiences saying...
"Masterful!"
"I haven't laughed this hard in years!"
"This show is a must-see!"
"We had a great time...lots of laughs!!! Wonderful job!"
"I'm coming back to see it a second time!"
"The best show that Class Act Productions has done yet!"

 Directed by Michael C. Mensching
Musical Direction by Joanne Mensching
Produced by Marlene Countermine
Set Design by Michael McDermott

Starring:  Adam M. Coons, Heather D'Arcy, Patrick Doyle,
Corie Rowe, Eric Shovah and Deb Weiskopf

January 7-9 and
January 13-16, 2011
Thurs.-Sat. @ 8:00pm
Sun. @ 2:00pm

Performances held at the former Hilton Center for the Performing Arts
40 N. Russell Road
Albany, NY  12206
*Located next to the Westgate Plaza on Central Ave.  Turn onto N. Russell Rd. and proceed to the last building on the left.  The theatre is located next door to New Music.*

For Tickets
Call 518-248-2618
Or E-mail ClassActProductions at live.com
Ticket Prices:
$15 in Advance
$18 @ the Door
Seating is extremely limited!  Please call ahead to order tickets.

Recommended for Mature Audiences