[Capdist-announce] Albany Civic Theater's Director Showcase: June 23, 8pm

Charles Treadwell chas911sc at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 17 22:11:39 EDT 2011

Albany Civic Theater will present its 2011
Director’s Showcase, “I’m Herbert,” from You Know I Can’t
Hear You When the Water’s Running, by Robert Anderson.
It will be directed
by Ed Countermine, on Thursday, June 23, 2011 at 8pm at Albany Civic
Theater, 235 Second Avenue, Albany, NY 12209, 462-1297,
info at albanycivictheater.org.

This is a pay-what-you-will
performance; donations are encouraged. No reservations are required.

“I'm Herbert” is a scattered
conversation between Herbert and Muriel, an elderly couple with
memory problems who try in vain to recall their earlier relationships
– and, of course, they don't realize how funny they are.

“I'm Herbert” stars Rie Lee as
Muriel and Kevin X. McNamara as Herbert.

There will be a question and answer
session with the director and actors directly following the
production.