[Capdist-announce] You're A Good Man, Charlie Brown & Best Children's Arts Programming

Steamer No. 10 Theatre webmaster at steamer10theatre.org
Sat Mar 5 18:15:14 EST 2011

Greetings from the Steamer No. 10 Theatre! <http://207.56.204.165/>

You <http://steamer10theatre.org/Pages/KidsFarePages/CharlieBrown.htm> 're a
Good Man, Charlie Brown opens next weekend!

As part of our 20th anniversary celebration, the musical
<http://steamer10theatre.org/Pages/KidsFarePages/CharlieBrown.htm> You're a
Good Man, Charlie Brown opens its three week run. Performances will be on
Saturdays at 3 pm and Sundays at 11 am and 3 pm starting March 12th and
ending March 26th.  The show is appropriate for all ages with plenty of
action and song for the youngest member of the audience and for the rest of
us the experience of great memories of  Charles M. Schulz's iconic comic
strip Peanuts brought to life. The cast features Timothy J. Conway as
Charlie Brown, Suzie Dunn as Linus and Snoopy, Heidi Nathanielsz as Sally,
Andrew James Poole as Schroeder, and Elisa Verb as Lucy.

Metroland Readers' Poll <http://metroland.net/2011/03/03/readers-poll/>
2011 declares Steamer No. 10 Theatre the Best Childrens' Arts Programming in
the Capital District!

We would like to thank all of the people who have voted for us, watched
shows with us, performed shows for us, and supported us in so many different
ways. While we appreciate being rewarded in this way, it doesn't beat the
experience of being part of the audience during last months February
Vacation Daze. We were able to see wonderful performers doing what they love
to do, and to see the looks of joy and fascination on the faces of kids,
parents, grandparents during and after the performances. It is very
gratifying to be a part of that. Thank you all so much!

See you soon,

Steamer No. 10 Theatre

http://www.steamer10theatre.org <http://207.56.204.165/default.htm>