[Capdist-announce] You're a Good Man Charlie Brown - Final Weekend

Steamer No. 10 Theatre info at steamer10theatre.org
Tue Mar 22 18:43:56 EDT 2011

You're a Good Man Charlie Brown Final Weekend - March 26-27

*We're Trying To Get The Word Out.  FINAL WEEKEND!*

*Dates:*March 26, 27 at 3:pm- March 27 at 11:am
*Tickets:*$12 General Admission
*Location:*Steamer No.10 Theatre -- 500 Western Ave. Albany 12203
*Info**:* (518) 438-5503info at steamer10theatre.org
<mailto:info at steamer10theatre.org>www.steamer10theatre.org
<http://www.steamer10theatre.org/>

*_You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown_*

Based on the Comic Strip "Peanuts" by Charles M. Schulz
Book, Music and Lyrics by Clark M. Gesner

Based on the Charles Schulz comic strip Peanuts, the show is a
celebration of the comic we have all grown to love, and of life
itself.Through the course of the show we experience each of the
characters as they approach life and each other. While some might
conclude that Charlie Brown's failure to fly a kite, win a baseball
game, or make contact with the "Little Red Haired Girl" makes him a
failure, in truth his life could be any of our lives.

By the end of the show Charlie Brown concludes that today hasn't been so
bad, after all, and he's done a lot of things that make him happy. As
Charlie Brown expresses what makes him happy, everyone, touched by his
love of life, begin to express what makes them happy as well
("Happiness"). Right then, Charlie Brown realizes that being a "good
man" means trying your best and making the most of the things you've
been given in life.

The show is directed by Ric Chesser, with Musical Direction and
Accompaniment by Alan Thomson, and features Timothy J. Conway as Charlie
Brown, Elisa Verb as Lucy, Suzie Dunn as Linus and Snoopy, Heidi
Nathanielsz as Sally, and Andrew James Poole as Schroeder.