[Capdist-announce] Highlight Acting Troupe presents Give My Regards To Broadway

Ron LeVan hatactingtroupe at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 31 12:47:53 EDT 2011

The Highlight Acting Troupe will be performing "Give My Regards To Broadway" on
April 8, 9,15, 16 at 8 p.m. and April 10 and 17 at 2 p.m. at the Brunswick
Grange (corner Rt. 7 and Rt. 142).  The show is directed by Ron LeVan; Asst.
Director, Paula Hoffay; Musical Director, Marietta Mitchell and Choreographer is
Tara Gramley.  The show was written by Shubert Fendrich, with music and lyrics
by George M. Cohan.  Ticket prices are $15 for adults, $12 for seniors and
students.  There are group rates available for 10 or more.  Here's a show that's
an audience pleaser for sure.  The Cohan songs include: "Give My Regards to
Broadway", "You're A Grand Old Flag", "Mary's a Grand Old Name", and many more.
For reservations or information call Tina at 272-7558.

Highlight Acting Troupe
Ron LeVan, Committee Chairman
237-6936

Mailing address: