[Capdist-announce] Auditions for Once Upon a Mattress, CAST Summer Showcase Series (Fee Required)

Steamer No. 10 Theatre webmaster at steamer10theatre.org
Mon May 2 17:33:20 EDT 2011

Greetings from the Steamer <http://steamer10theatre.org/default.htm>  No. 10
Theatre!

Creative Arts at Steamer Ten <http://steamer10theatre.org/Pages/CAST.htm>
(C.A.S.T.) Is Ready For Summer

This summer C.A.S.T. will have two major components, The
<http://steamer10theatre.org/Pages/CAST/CASTSummerSessions2011.htm>  Summer
Showcase Series (ages 8-18) and a full production of Once
<http://steamer10theatre.org/Pages/CAST/CASTOnceUponAMattress.htm>  Upon A
Mattress (ages 8+). Both are tuition based programs; tuition is waived for
adult performers in Once Upon A Mattress.

Auditions for Once Upon A Mattress will be held on May 24 & 25, 5-8 pm, with
performances on the weekend of August 19-21.

The Summer Showcase Series will be 7 stand-alone week-long sessions. The
sessions are as follows:

                           Session 1 - Make a Music Video
June 27- July 1

                           Session 2 - Magic Camp w/ Jim Snack
July 5-8

                           Session 3 - Broadway Bound I
July 11-15

                           Session 4 - Broadway Bound II
July 18-22

                           Session 5 - Compose a Musical
July 25-29

                           Session 6 - Hooray 4 Hollywood I
August 1-5

                           Session 7 - Hooray 4 Hollywood II
August 8-12

For more information or registration materials, click on the appropriate
link:

                           2011
<http://steamer10theatre.org/Pages/CAST/CASTOnceUponAMattress.htm>  C.A.S.T.
auditions for Once Upon A Mattress.

                           2011
<http://steamer10theatre.org/Pages/CAST/CASTSummerSessions2011.htm>
C.A.S.T. Summer Showcase Series.

                           2011 C.A.S.T. Summer Showcase Series Enrollment
Form.
<http://steamer10theatre.org/Pages/CAST/CAST%20Summer%202011%20Brochure.pdf>

See you soon,

Steamer No. 10 Theatre