[Capdist-announce] Don't Miss: "The Last Romance" at Curtain Call Theatre

Curtain Call Theatre theatre.curtaincall at gmail.com
Mon May 16 22:22:22 EDT 2011

Curtain Call Theatre presents . . .

The Last Romance by Joe DiPietro

Friday May 20 – Saturday June 25, 2011 Regional Premiere

A new play by the author of one of our most popular shows, "Over
the River and Through the Woods." You'll fall in love all over
again with this autumnal romance about the transformational
power of love.

All Tickets: $20

Our Show Times:

Thursday evenings at 7:30pm

Friday & Saturday evenings at 8pm

Sunday matinees at 3pm

Call us at 518-877-7529 for information
and to make your reservations today.

We look forward to seeing you!

Please note: Our email address has changed to theatre.curtaincall
@gmail.com

Kindly update your address books and be sure to add this address
to your safe list so you can be sure to receive all future emails
from us.

Sincerely,

Carol Max, Curtain Call Producer

Just announced - Our new 2011/2012 season!!  upcoming plays
[http://www.curtaincalltheatre.com/11-12-season.pdf]

Visit us online at:  [http://www.curtaincalltheatre.com]

Curtain Call Theatre is located at 210 Old Loudon Road | Latham,
NY 12110

Click Here if you choose to unsubscribe from future mailings
http://curtaincalltheatre.createsend1.com/t/r/u/jipluy/nltddkklu/i/