[Capdist-announce] Jack, The Beanstalk, & Friends at Steamer No. 10 Theatre

Steamer No. 10 Theatre webmaster at steamer10theatre.org
Tue Nov 1 22:41:46 EDT 2011

Greetings from the Steamer No. 10 Theatre! <http://207.56.204.165/>

Kids <http://steamer10theatre.org/Pages/KidsFare.htm> ' Fare presentation of
Jack, the <http://steamer10theatre.org/Pages/KidsFarePages/Jack.htm>
Beanstalk, and Friends
Opening Weekend: Saturday & Sunday, November 4 & 5 at 3 pm!

Our Kids' Fare <http://steamer10theatre.org/Pages/KidsFare.htm>  production
of Jack, the <http://steamer10theatre.org/Pages/KidsFarePages/Jack.htm>
Beanstalk, and Friends is up and running! In Artistic Director and Steamer
No. 10 wordsmith Ric Chesser's take on this classic fairy tale, Jack sets
out to market to sell the family cow because the family desperately needs
money for food. Along the way he runs into numerous other fairy tale
characters on their adventures - such as Little Red Riding Hood, the Three
Pigs, and Goldilocks - all the while pursuing his own adventures with magic
beans and giants. The show features Steamer No. 10 company members Alain
Ackerman, Suzie Dunn, Angela Potrikus, and Natasha Wesley.

Performances will continue on Saturdays and Sundays at 3 pm through November
20. There will also be performances at 10 am and 1 pm on Monday, November 11
(Veterans' Day) and at 10 am on Friday, November 18. Admission is $12 at the
door. All tickets purchased at least a day in advance receive a $2 discount,
so call 438-5503 to get your tickets now!

NEXT WEEK: We've got a very busy week on the horizon!

*	Tuesday, November 8 at 7 pm: C.A.S.T.
<http://steamer10theatre.org/Pages/CAST/CASTFall2011.htm>  Fall Showcase.
Our C.A.S.T. kids present skits and musical numbers which they've put
together during the Fall Session. Admission is free.
*	Wednesday, November 9 5-7 pm, Auditions
<http://steamer10theatre.org/Pages/KidsFarePages/SnowWhite.htm>  for kids
8-16 to play dwarves in our upcoming Kids' Fare production of Snow
<http://steamer10theatre.org/Pages/KidsFarePages/SnowWhite.htm>  White. This
is a unique opportunity for kids to learn the ropes by being in a
professional production!
*	Friday, November 11 at 10 am and 1 pm, special Veterans' Day
performances of  Jack, the
<http://steamer10theatre.org/Pages/KidsFarePages/Jack.htm>  Beanstalk, and
Friends.
*	Friday, November 11 at 7 pm, the First
<http://steamer10theatre.org/Pages/CAST/TeenTalentContest.htm>  Regional
Teen Talent Contest. Come see the bright young stars of the community as
they show us just what they are capable of!

See you soon,

Steamer No. 10 Theatre

http://www.steamer10theatre.org <http://207.56.204.165/default.htm>