[Capdist-announce] Highlight Acting Troupe presents "A Christmas Wish"

Ron LeVan hatactingtroupe at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 16 18:43:53 EST 2011

For immediate release:   November 16, 2011

The Highlight Acting Troupe will be presenting "A Christmas Wish" written and directed by Kathryn Capalbo on December 2nd. and 3rd. at 7:30 p.m. and Dec. 4th at 2 p.m.  "A Christmas Wish" is a story about a small town trying to get rid on Mr. Meeks, the resident bah humbug.  Come and hear Christmas songs and see if the Christmas spirit helps save the town. The performances are held at the Brunswick Grange, Rt. 7 and Rt. 142 (behind Stewart's). Ticket prices are $8 for adults and $6 for seniors and students.  For reservations call Tina at 518-272-7558.
We will also be holding a silent auction at each of our performances to help raise money for our annual fund drive.  The Highlight Acting Troupe is a not-for-profit organization that has been serving the Brunswick area for the past 27 years.  For information about the Highlight Acting Troupe visit our website at http://Highlightacting.org.

Thank you.

Highlight Acting Troupe
Ron LeVan, Committee Chairman
237-6936