[Capdist-announce] Saratoga Children's Theatre Staff Showcase

Meg Kelly sctmkelly at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 16:11:22 EST 2011

*Saratoga Children's Theatre Presents:*
**
*Staff Showcase and *

*Summer Season Announcement:   Saturday January 7th at 7pm*

*St. Peters School, 64 Hamilton Street, Saratoga Springs, NY*

Come be entertained by our staff of professional performers! You will be
treated to an evening of Broadway-caliber performances by the very same
staff that produces the shows here during the year and in the summer.  Support
SCT and enjoy our extremely talented staff members. This is an evening
where you & your child can see their Summer Camp Staff performing.

*Performers include:*  *Rob and Rosie Spring, Erika Hebert, Adam Hebert,
Matt Duclos, Michael Lotano, Sarah Sutliff, June Coryer, Megan O'Sullivan,
Karey Trimmings, Joel Shapiro, and Rachel Dentinger. *

We will also be announcing our *Summer 2012 shows.*  We will be producing 2
full-length Broadway musicals for *middle and high school students*- along
with Junior and Kids shows as well.

There will be opportunities to win summer discounts at the Showcase!

Soft Drinks and refreshments included!

Ticket are $20 for adults and $10 for children 18 and under.  100% of the
proceeds go to our summer camp scholarship program.

To purchase your tickets please e-mail Meg Kelly at sctmkelly at gmail.com or
call 580-1782.

You will have time to talk and mingle with the Summer Camp staff throughout
the evening.

--
Meg Kelly, Executive Director
Saratoga Children's Theatre