[Capdist-announce] Saratoga children's Theatre Fee Required

Meg Kelly mkellylpga at nybiz.rr.com
Thu Dec 6 10:44:43 EST 2012

Saratoga Children's Theatre will be hosting the following programs. If you
are interested or need more information please contact Meg Kelly at
sctmkelly at gmail.com or visit www.saratogachildrenstheatre.org

Like us on Facebook to keep p with our new adventures..

CIRCUS CAMP at SCT!

Wednesday-Saturday, December 26 - 29th, 2012 9-3pm.

Learn juggling, tumbling, stilt-walking, magic, acrobatics, clowning and
more in this one of a kind experience! On the last day of camp we'll
demonstrate our newly acquired skills and silliness in a show for family and
friends! Circus camp is taught by veteran Ringling Bros. artist - Sean
Fagan, and the Circus Theatricks team!

Circus Camp will be held at:
St Clements School, 231 Lake Ave. Saratoga Springs

Circus Camp Director: Sean (Seano) Fagan       Ages 6 - 13  Fee $225

REGISTER HERE!
<http://www.saratogachildrenstheatre.org/circus-camp-registration-page/>

SCT STAFF & CHILDREN'S SHOWCASE January 12, 2013

We welcome you to attend our Annual SHOWCASE!

Saturday, January 12, 2013  6:00 PM(doors open at 5:30)

Panza's Restaurant, 510 Rte 9P Saratoga Lake

Italian Buffet, including dessert & coffee (cash bar)

Come enjoy a delicious dinner, outstanding performances,

and help fundraise for Saratoga Children's Theatre!

We will have performances from our very talented staff and students!
Hosted by Benita Zahn!

We will also be announcing our Summer 2013 Season of shows!

Don't miss out on this popular event

Any questions? Call (518) 779-6811 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting

 end_of_the_skype_highlighting
<http://www.saratogachildrenstheatre.org/sct-showcase-reservations/>
OPEN JAR INSTITUTE WORKSHOPS

OPEN JAR INSTITUTE WORKSHOPS for Ages 12-18 (serious 11year olds may be
considered)

Work one on one with BROADWAY professional actors John West and one other
BROADWAY professional for two full days of intensive workshops. PLUS, you
will have a chance to be considered for the prestigious Open Jar Institute
and spend a week in New York City this summer!

Friday January  25,2013 4-8pm  Audition Prep  FEE $75 Work on acting your
audition song, learn how to prepare yourself for the perfect audition. You
will learn a dance combination from a Broadway show. Please bring 32-bar
audition song to work on and come dressed to dance. All levels are welcome

Sunday  January 27, 2013 11:30-3:30   Audition BOOTCAMP   FEE $75

Put your audition techniques to the test in this fast paced mock audition
BOOTCAMP> Get the experience of feeling like your auditioning for a REAL
BROADWAY show, plus you will have the opportunity to be considered for the
OPEN JAR SUMMER PROGRAM. Please bring audition song and be ready to dance.

Please see attached flier and visit www.openjarinstitute.com for bios and
more information.

If you sign up for both classes the fee will be $140

Workshops will be help at St Peters School, 64 Hamilton St Saratoga Springs,
NY 12866

This is a rare opportunity that we have these workshops for 2 days, don't
miss out!

[...]

OPEN  MIC at Lillian's Restaurant, Downtown Saratoga Springs

Hosted by Rick Bolton

Free to perform

Admission is free. You will be able to purchase food, snack and drinks if
you choose.

Saturday January 26, 2013  6:30-9:30pm

Open to all performers (singers, musicians, solo, duets) Ages 7-18

You will need to sign up in advance due to popularity.

Younger children will be in the early part of the program. TEENS will be
later in the evening.

We will have a CD player and Keyboard there if you need to borrow them.

This is a great chance to allow your child to sing in a very non-threatening
environment.

The more they do these, the more confidence they will have.

All performers will need to have their music approved. Please send over song
you will be  performing when you sign up.