[Capdist-announce] 5th Annual Dinner & Vagina (The Vagina Monologes to benefit the Upper Hudson Planned Parenthood)

Amanda Brinke abrinke at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 6 22:35:52 EST 2012

ABB EVENT PRODUCTIONS AND J.A.M. PRODUCTIONS present
5th Annual Dinner and Vagina
Feb 12th, 13th, and 14th at 6:30 pm
Join us as we present Eve Ensler's "The Vagina Monologues" up close and personal after you enjoy a fabulous three course meal prepared by Suzie's staff at Cafe 217. This is our fifth year presenting this unique opportunity to dine with friends, enjoy some theater, and raise money for The Upper Hudson Planned Parenthood  as well as The V-Day Spotlight Campaign: The Women and Girls Of Haiti.
Tickets are $35 per person plus tax, tip, and bar.
Reservations are required and can be made by calling the Director, Amanda Brinke at 518-253-9821 or responding to this email.

***SUNDAY NIGHT IS SOLD OUT***
(seats are still available for Monday & Tuesday)