[Capdist-announce] Be Our Guest This Sunday at Schenectady Civic Players

Bill Hickman JWmHickman at nycap.rr.com
Fri Feb 10 14:48:02 EST 2012

 Be our guest Sunday, February 12
 In celebration of our 84th Season. . .

Schenectady Civic Players invites you to a

FREE staged reading of. . .

      Steven Dietz's humorous and nimble farce.

                                          Directed by Melissa Lacijan

Becky's New Car  focuses on Becky Foster, caught in middle age, middle management at work, and in a middling marriage.  One night a millionaire stumbles into the car dealership where Becky works, and she is offered nothing short of a new life, and a devious and delightful romp down the road not taken.

Becky's New Car features Capital District and Schenectady Civic Players actors Susan Caputo (as Becky Foster), Peter C. Lacijan (as Joe Foster), Jimmy Cupp (as Chris Foster), Dick Harte (as Walter Flood), Erin Waterhouse (as Kensington Flood), Michael A. McDermott (as Steve), and Nan Mossey (as Ginger.)

                                 -- Sunday, February 12, at 2:30 p.m. --

(One Performance Only)

at The Schenectady Civic Playhouse

12 South Church St., in Schenectady's historic Stockade District (518-382-2081)

FREE    No reservations necessary.  Light refreshments served

We're your community theater.  At the reception ask how you might get more involved in our on-stage and/or back-stage fun and excitement.