[Capdist-announce] Magic show added! February Vacation Daze at Steamer

Steamer No. 10 Theatre webmaster at steamer10theatre.org
Mon Feb 20 17:54:40 EST 2012

Greetings from the Steamer No. 10 <http://207.56.204.165/>  Theatre!

The bad news: all three of Jim Snack's Wednesday shows are sold out.

The good news: We've added a 3:30 pm performance by Jim Snack on Thursday,
February 23rd.  You can get tickets by calling 438-5503.

 If you would like to switch from Wednesday to Thursday please give us a
call since we have a waiting list of people unable to attend the Thursday
shows. And if you want tickets for the Thursday show get them now: Monday's
3:30 performance of Pinocchio was announced late Sunday afternoon and was
sold out by 2:30 on Monday!

Magician
<http://steamer10theatre.org/Pages/VacationDazePages/February%20Vacation%20D
aze.htm#Jim Snack>  Jim Snack

Wednesday, February 22nd at 10 am & 3:30 pm

Thursday, February 23rd at 3:30 pm

The region's most renowned magician and a master of sleight-of-hand, Jim
Snack brings everything he needs except an assistant. That's where you come
in. Not only will Jim amaze and amuse you - he'll make you a part of the
action!

Tickets are $12 at the door, $10 advanced purchase.

Don't forget about our Steamer
<http://steamer10theatre.org/Pages/TicketInformation.htm>  10 Pass, the best
bang for your buck, and check out our Popcorn Pass!
<http://steamer10theatre.org/default.htm>  To get tickets or for more
information, cal 438-5503

See you soon,

Steamer No. 10 Theatre