[Capdist-announce] Friday performance of Magician Jim Snack Just Added at Steamer No. 10 Theatre‏

Steamer No. 10 Theatre webmaster at steamer10theatre.org
Wed Feb 22 12:56:50 EST 2012

February
<http://steamer10theatre.org/Pages/VacationDazePages/February%20Vacation%20D
aze.htm>  Vacation Daze at the Steamer No. 10 Theatre!
<http://207.56.204.165/>

Click
<http://steamer10theatre.org/Pages/VacationDazePages/February%20Vacation%20D
aze.htm>  here for the full February Vacation Daze line-up!

We added a Thursday show for Magician Jim Snack and it sold out in under 32
hours! So what did we do? We added another show at 3:30 pm on Friday,
February 24th!  You can get tickets by calling 438-5503.

Magician
<http://steamer10theatre.org/Pages/VacationDazePages/February%20Vacation%20D
aze.htm#Jim Snack>  Jim Snack

Wednesday, February 22nd at 10 am & 3:30 pm – SOLD OUT!

Thursday, February 23rd at 3:30 pm – SOLD OUT!

Friday, February 24th at 3:30 pm – JUST ADDED!

The region’s most renowned magician and a master of sleight-of-hand, Jim
Snack brings everything he needs… except an assistant. That’s where you come
in. Not only will Jim amaze and amuse you - he’ll make you a part of the
action! But only if you are here…

Tickets are $12 at the door, $10 advanced purchase.

Don’t forget about our Steamer 10 Pass
<http://steamer10theatre.org/Pages/TicketInformation.htm> , the best bang
for your buck, and check out our Popcorn Pass!
<http://steamer10theatre.org/default.htm>  To get tickets or for more
information, call 438-5503

See you soon,

Steamer No. 10 Theatre