[Capdist-announce] Philip Morris of Proctors to speak on arts marketing January 12

Cynthia Nagle skindy13 at aol.com
Sun Jan 8 01:09:08 EST 2012

The New York Capital Region chapter of the American Marketing Association (NYCRAMA) presents:

"All the World’s a Stage: Capturing Global Attention from a Local Market"
featuring Philip Morris, CEO of Proctors

Thursday, January 12, 2012
11:30 am - 1:15 pm
 Italian American Community Center, Washington Ave. Ext.

Register at: http://www.nymarketing.org/

For decades, Proctors Theatre languished in obsolescence.  Today, it’s a hard act to follow.  A determined mission to enhance the quality of life in the Capital Region, hard work, and some really smart organizational marketing has reimagined and reestablished Proctors as one of the premier performing arts institutions in the country.

Join NYCRAMA at our January 12 luncheon as we welcome Philip Morris, CEO of Proctors, in a virtual backstage tour of the marketing ideas, strategies and tactics that have opened the door to improving our regional education systems, stimulated economic development and engaged our civic communities.

You’ll learn:

How Proctors built and sustains its social media presence to include the country’s second largest Facebook audience in the performing arts.
Why marketing in the Capital Region is a complex undertaking due to its unique geographic, cultural and demographic characteristics.
How to reinforce and expand your brand by associating with the right new products, programs, events and technologies—at the right time.

Hurry! Register by 5:00 PM Tuesday, January 10 to secure your seat!

Luncheon Sponsor: Solasus Web Solutions—Troy, NY