[Capdist-announce] Family Player's "The Wizard of Oz" Opens Tonight!

Jeffrey Hocking jeffrey.hocking at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 13:18:50 EDT 2012

*We're off to see The Wizard! The Wonderful Wizard of Oz!!!*

Family Players of NENY is thrilled to present their summer production of *The
Wizard of Oz*, a musical family favorite for all ages reminding us that
there really is no place like home!  Based on the book by L. Frank Baum and
the 1939 movie of the same name, this timeless classic comes to life on the
stage, complete with all your favorite characters: Dorothy, The Scarecrow,
The Tinman, The Cowardly Lion, The Good Witch, The Wicked Witch, The
Wizard, munchkins, flying monkeys, Winkies and Toto, too!

We are also pleased to have ZFX Flying, Inc providing our flying effects.

Though Family Players has traditionally performed their summer show at
Tawasentha Park, this year we’re indoors and AIR CONDITIONED!  (Leave the
bug spray at home!!!)

All Performances at Colonie Central High School
1 Raider Blvd, Colonie, New York (Just off Sand Creek Road)

July 11 through July 14, 2012 at 7:30 pm
Plus
Saturday Matinee on July 14 at 2:00 pm
Tickets are $10 for all ages available at the door

Directed and Choreographed by DeLynn Scaringe Wickham
Produced by Mary Kalica and Julie Phillips
Music Directed by Brad Gregg

Visit www.familyplayersofneny.com or call (518) 331-4158 for more
information