[Capdist-announce] HELDERBERG THEATER FESTIVAL: July 26-August 11, Classic Theater Guild!

Thomas Bambury thomas_bambury at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 17 16:08:45 EDT 2012

Classic Theater Guild’s ANNUAL HELDERBERG THEATER FESTIVAL will be held July 26 through August 11 at Indian Ladder Farms in Altamont New York!
This year’s HTF will be featuring something for EVERYONE! Each one of our productions has its own unique appeal AND will be on their own bill, a First for our HTF! This year we are presenting:
-MERRY WIVES OF WINDSOR, directed by Tony Pallone
July 26 at 8 pm, July 28 at 8 pm, Aug. 3 at 8 pm, Aug. 5 at 6 pm, Aug. 10 at 8 pm AND Saturday, Aug. 11 at 2 pm
**The is the classic comedy farce by William Shakespeare set with a 1970′s Twist!!!
-CINDERELLA, directed by Ed Bablin
July 28 & 29 at 2:00, August 4 at 7:00 and August 5 at 2:00
**This is the classic tale told in a whole new way, and our Children’s production!!!
&
-THE DURANG HOUR (brought back from last year with a new slate of Christopher Durang plays featuring The Durang Players!), directed by Thomas Dalton Bambury (with Patricia Keister, as part of our Director’s Project!)
July 27 at 8:00, July 29 at 6:00, August 2 at 8:00, August 4 at 2:00, August 9 at 8:00, and August 11 at 8:00
**The Durang Hour is intended for mature audiences**

All of our performances are brought to you FREE (donations happily accepted!) and will be under a HUGE Big Top, so we will go on Rain or Shine!! Please bring a lawn chair or blanket!
This year’s HELDERBERG THEATER FESTIVAL is certainly NOT to be missed!
Indian Ladder Farms is located at 342 Altamont-Voorheesville Rd., Altamont, NY 12009, a beautiful drive from ANYWHERE, and is the PERFECT spot for our HTF, a definite must see this summer!
http://indianladderfarms.com/cgi-bin/ilf.cgi/blog/directions/index.html
We will see YOU at the Festival!!
HELDERBERG THEATER FESTIVAL July 26-August 11!
http://ctg.pogostickstudios.com/