[Capdist-announce] Teen Talent Contest, Alice in Wonderland, April Vacation Daze

Steamer No. 10 Theatre webmaster at steamer10theatre.org
Fri Mar 23 16:24:36 EDT 2012

Greetings from the Steamer No. 10 Theatre!

Unfortunately a service provider maintenance error interfered with the
original sending of this message. Our apologies for the late arrival and
potential duplicate sendings! And it seems that we can no longer reliably
include live links in our email. To learn more about anything in this
message, go to our Facebook page or go to www.steamer10theatre.org.

It's Teen Talent Time!

Friday, March 23 at 7 pm

Steamer No. 10 will be hosting some of the most talented teens at the
Capital Region Teen Talent Contest! A select group of Teens and Pre-Teens
will be showcasing their talent in music, magic, comedy, and more. They will
be adjudicated by our panel of three judges: Musician and Theatre Critic
Michael Eck, Singer/Actress Lisa Verb, and last fall's Teen Talent Winner
Lexi Rabadi.

Prizes in the Pre-Teen Category are: $50 for 1st place and $25 for 2nd
place. Prizes in the Teen Category are: $100 for the 1st place, $50 for 2nd
place, and $25 for 3rd place. Admission is $12 at the door and $10 advance
purchase (service charges may apply). For reservations, call 438-5503.

Last Weekend of Alice in Wonderland!

Saturday & Sunday, March 24 & 25 at 3 pm

Lewis Carroll's story of a girl named Alice who chases a rabbit down its
hole and into a fantasy world - Wonderland - populated by peculiar,
human-like creatures. The tale plays with logic which has given it lasting
popularity with adults as well as children.

Alice in Wonderland is a Kids' Fare Production featuring some of Steamer
No.10's C.A.S.T. students. It features Scott Brown, Amy Burdick, Caroline
Doolan, Beckey Carlson-Lee, Mackenzie Denofio, Henrick Kessel, Julia Klein,
Sarah Maloney, Regina McGuire, Isabella Phayre-Gonzalez, Grace Powers, Henry
Powers, and Annika Rosenswig alongside Steamer No. 10 Acting Company members
Alain Ackerman and Suzie Dunn.

Tickets for Alice in Wonderland are $15 at the door, $13 advance purchase;
service charges apply. Call 438-5503 to reach our box office.

April Vacation Daze - April 9-13

Tickets to all of our April Vacation Daze events have been selling very
well: Tanglewood Marionettes' 10 am performance of Cinderella only has 40
tickets left! Tickets are $12 at the door and $10 advance purchase (service
charges may apply). And of course the best price going is our Steamer 10
Pass: 10 tickets for $90; use them when and how you like! Don't delay making
your reservations, though, because many of these shows will sell out! Call
today: 438-5503.

See you soon,

Steamer No. 10 Theatre

http://www.steamer10theatre.org