[Capdist-announce] RPI Young Actors Guild presents "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat"

Mary D'Amico damicm at rpi.edu
Fri May 11 09:29:55 EDT 2012

The Students of the Spring Semester at Young Actors Guild will be performing

"Joseph and the Amazing
Technicolor Dreamcoat"

Lyrics by: Tim Rice       Music By: Andrew Lloyd Weber

Come and join our students for a fun evening of entertainment.  Joseph
and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat was originally written by Andrew
Lloyd Weber for a small private boys school.  It tells the story of
Joseph from the old testament.  Since then
it has become a Broadway hit and a favorite of many.  Young Actors Guild
has been performing Joseph biennially for the past 20 years.  Come and
see our 11th production.  Hope to see you there!

May 18, 19, 7:30pm
May 20 2:00pm
For Ticket information please call 276-6505