[Capdist-announce] Snow Queen & Pippin at Steamer No. 10!

Steamer No. 10 Theatre webmaster at steamer10theatre.org
Fri Nov 30 21:23:42 EST 2012

Greetings from the Steamer No. 10 Theatre!

Weekend Forecast: Snow Queen!

December 1-16, Saturdays and Sundays at 3 pm

Hans Christian Andersen's classic opens this weekend. It is a wonderful tale
wherein a young girl's innocence and loyalty help her search out her friend
who has been whisked away by winter personified. This is a great non-holiday
holiday show for the entire family. Ric Chesser directs. Snow Queen plays on
Saturdays and Sundays at 3 pm, December 1st - 16th.

Tickets are $15 on the day of the performance, $13 if purchased at least a
day in advance. Call 438-5503 to get your tickets today!

Tickets to a show and a Popcorn Pass make great gift ideas!

One Weekend Only: Pippin!

December 7 & 8, Friday and Saturday, at 7 pm

Prince Pippin's quest to find personal significance is leading him to the
Steamer No. 10 stage. Our C.A.S.T. players are presenting this 70's era
musical depicting a young prince's journey of self-discovery and we would
like to invite you to discover just how great it is!

Tickets are $15 on the day of the performance, $13 if purchased at least a
day in advance. Call 438-5503 to get your tickets today!

Steamer 10 Passes and Gift Certificates are even better!

December Vacation Daze Is Coming Soon!

December 27-30

This is for those of you who need to get yourselves and the kids out of the
house for the morning, something fun so that they won't get bored and you
won't go crazy.  We'll have a different performer each day, so you can even
keep coming back! We've got puppets, magic, music and Jugglemania! Check out
our web site (the address is below!) for more information!

Tickets are $15 on the day of the performance, $13 if purchased at least a
day in advance. Call 438-5503 to get your tickets today!

See You Soon,

Steamer No. 10 Theatre

500 Western Ave., Albany, NY

www.steamer10theatre.org