[Capdist-announce] "The Oldest Profession" coming in May to Albany Civic Theater

Lori Porter lorisings4u at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 17 10:05:00 EDT 2013

Albany Civic Theater Presents:

The Oldest Profession

by Paula Vogel

directed by Carol King

5/3-5/5/13, 5/10-5/12/13, and 5/17-5/19/13

*Pay-What-You-Will Preview Thursday, May 2, 2013 at 7:30 pm*

Fridays & Saturdays at 7:30 pm, Sundays at 3 pm

*Please note that all evening shows start at 7:30pm for our 2012/2013 season*

As Ronald Reagan enters the White House, five aging practitioners of the oldest profession are faced with a diminishing clientele, increased competition for their niche market, and aching joints. With wit, compassion, and humor, they struggle to find and learn new tricks as they fight to stay in the life.

Starring: Joan Justice, Juliet King, Margaret King, Marva Ray, and Andrea Valenti

Call 462-1297 for Reservations (no reservations are necessary for the pay-what-you-will preview; seating for that show only is first-come, first-served)

235 Second Avenue, Albany, NY (3 Blocks from the southern terminus of I-787)

http://www.albanycivictheater.org/