[Capdist-announce] TEENS AND CHILDREN'S OPEN MIC GAFFNEY's GARDEN SARATOGA FREE

Meg Kelly sctmkelly at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 10:21:34 EDT 2013

*Open Mic *

*CHILDREN ages 8-12 *

*and*

*TEENS 13-18years*

*Gaffney’s Garden, Caroline St., Saratoga Springs*

*Sunday, May 26 2-5pm*

*You do not have to be a part of Saratoga Children's Theatre to join open
mic, Please pass this email along to others who may be interested.*

·We will have a keyboard if you want to use it, CD player and ipad, iphone
and ipod hook up available to use.

·This is a great opportunity to have your child perform in a different but
friendly atmosphere. We enjoyed all types of musicians, popular songs,
musical theatre songs, Jazz singers, guitar solos, duets and more.

*Emcee Rick Bolton *

FYI…..This is very popular our last Open Mic filled in three hours.

·If you are signing up I will need. You will not be placed on the Open Mic
List until I have all information below.

1.Full Name,

2.Parents e-mail address

3.Age,

4.Town/City you live in

5.Song you will be singing and who it is by.

*All songs will be reviewed and will need to be family friendly.*

*Visitwww.saratogachildrenstheatre.org to view Open Mic Pictures*

*PLEASE email Meg Kelly to sign up sctmkelly at gmail.com*

--
Meg Kelly, Executive Director