[Capdist-announce] A Christmas Carol Saratoga Children's Theatre

Meg Kelly sctmkelly at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 11:40:54 EST 2013

*Saratoga Children’s Theatre*

*We are proud to present our Christmas production of*

 Charles Dickens’ *A CHRISTMAS CAROL*

*Directed by* Jim Charles

Friday, December 13 at 7:00pm Saturday, December 14 at 2:00pm and 7:00pm

*The Saratoga Music Hall* 474 Broadway, Saratoga Springs City Hall, 3rd
Floor

*Adult Tickets $10 Children $5  *Available at the door

Music by  Alan Menken,  Lyrics by  Lynn Ahrens,  Book by  Mike Ockrent and
Lynn Ahrens. Based on the story by Charles Dickens

*One Act, Book Musical, Rated G * Original Radio City Entertainment/
Madison Square Garden Version

WWW.SARATOGACHILDRENSTHEATRE.ORG
--
Meg Kelly, Executive Director