[Capdist-announce] Magician Jim Snack show added 2/21, online ticket sales!

Steamer No. 10 Theatre webmaster at steamer10theatre.org
Mon Feb 18 21:06:48 EST 2013

Greetings from the Steamer No. 10 Theatre!

Good News: February Vacation Daze is off to a great start with two sold out
performances by National Marionette Theater!

Bad News: They won't be back until next year.

Good News:  Tomorrow we've got Ventriloquist Steve Charney, Wednesday is
Magician Jim Snack, followed by Jugglemania with Dan Foley on Thursday, and
on Friday the Zucchini Brothers will rock out the week!

Bad News: All three of Jim Snack's Wednesday shows are sold out.

Good News: We've added a 3:30 pm performance by Jim Snack on Thursday,
February 21st!

Best News: You can get tickets by calling 438-5503 or purchase them online
through our website!! Yes, we've upgraded our website and you can now
pre-purchase (purchase must be at least a day in advance) tickets through
our website with your paypal account.  Just go to the appropriate show page
on our web site (http://www.steamer10theatre.org) for more details!

Tickets for all Vacation Daze performances are $15 on the day of the
performance, $13 if purchased at least a day in advance. Service charges may
apply. Call 438-5503 or visit our web site to get your tickets today!

And special thanks to Steve Charney for the Good News/ Bad News format!

See you soon,

Steamer No. 10 Theatre

http://www.steamer10theatre.org

To be removed from the Steamer No. 10 mailing list please reply to this
message with "Remove" in the subject line.