[Capdist-announce] Confetti Fest 9 Short Play Selections

Vivian Hwang Vivian.Hwang01 at albany.edu
Mon Jul 15 22:22:52 EDT 2013

Confetti Stage is pleased to announce our play selection for Confetti Fest
9:

Agnes' Birthday by Valerie Kavanaugh (Averill Park)
Casting Call by Matthew Side (Albany)
Cover to Cover by Stephen Henel (Albany)
Face the Music and Dance by Lauren Ogden (Corinth)
Mirror Bowl by Sunny da Silva (Averill Park)
Miss Dickinson Entertains at Home by Marty Egan (Clifton Park)
The Man Upstairs by Fred Sahner (Columbia County)
Violence in the Workplace by Justin Alvis (Troy)

Confetti Fest 9 is our annual short play festival featuring original works
by Capital District playwrights.

Thank you to all the talented local playwrights who submitted!  We will be
announcing directors, audition dates, and production dates shortly!