[Capdist-announce] Troy Civic Theatre General Interest Meeting

Troy Civic Theatre info at troycivic.org
Tue Jul 23 23:45:01 EDT 2013

Troy CIVIC THEATRE COMPANY
  will be holding a

	_General Interest Meeting_

	on

	August 3rd, 2013 - 6:00pm

	at

	The Italian Community Center of Troy, NY

	1450 5th Avenue, Troy NY 12180

	As the curtain prepares to come up for our second season closer,
"Seussical," the Troy Civic Theatre Company cordially invites you to a
special General Interest Meeting to be held at the Italian Community
Center of Troy NY on August 3rd, 2013 at 6pm. Those who attend will be
some of the first to hear our finalized Third Season lineup, as well
as having the opportunity to get in onto the ground floor for some of
our upcoming projects. We are currently seeking volunteers,
technicians, and artists of all types to work on our full season of
upcoming Main and Second Stage shows! Come enjoy complimentary
refreshments in an air-conditioned facility, and  hear more about what
TCT has planned.

	_Whether you are eagerly awaiting your next opportunity to work with
TCT, interested in supporting the Troy Arts Community, or are simply
curious, we want you to join us on August 3rd for the next act of an
extraordinary company! _

	 For more information, please visit www.troycivic.org [1] or contact
info at troycivic.org [2].

 Troy Civic Theatre Company uses Vendini [3] for ticketing, marketing,
and box office management.

 Troy Civic Theatre Company - PO Box 1553, Troy, NY, 121811553, (518)
217-8282
 Vendini, Inc. - 660 Market Street, San Francisco, CA, 94104, 1 (800)
901-7173

Unsubscribe [4]

View [5] as a web page.

Links: