[Capdist-announce] A Midsummer Night's Dream

Steamer No. 10 Theatre webmaster at steamer10theatre.org
Thu Mar 7 17:51:15 EST 2013

Greetings from the Steamer No. 10 Theatre!

William Shakespeare's

A Midsummer Night's Dream

Adapted and Directed by Eric Rose.

This weekend: March 8 & 9 (Fri. & Sat.) at 7 pm & Sunday, March 10 at 3 pm.
Show runs through March 17.

Steamer No. 10's first go at Shakespeare as part of our Kids' Fare Series
has turned out to be a big hit! We had a nice turnout last weekend and the
audiences - kids and adults - had a great time. (So did the cast!) This is a
great intro to Shakespeare, so don't miss it!

We've cut the show down to a manageable length with an ear towards ease of
comprehension by younger audiences, but we've retained The Bard's own
inimitable language. In fact, we've assembled a fantastic cast of kids and
adults to prove that Shakespeare's works are both understandable and fun!

Our production features Alain Ackerman, Charity Buckbee, Amelia Colafati,
Annie Crisafulli, Anna Dempf, Helene DiStefano, Anastasia Duffy, Cleis Hahn,
Evan Jones, Miles Keefe, Grace Powers, Henry Powers, Rozara Sanders, and
Robert Willard.

Tickets are $15 on the day of the performance, $13 if purchased at least a
day in advance. Service charges may apply. Call 438-5503 or visit our web
site to get your tickets today!

--

Online Ticket Sales!

You can now purchase tickets online through our website!! That's right:
we've upgraded our website and you can now pre-purchase (purchase must be at
least a day in advance) tickets through our website:
http://www.steamer10theatre.org!

We will still be selling tickets in our usual ways, too. Feel free to call
us at 438-5503 in order to speak to one of us directly, especially if you
have questions. we're always glad to help!

See You Soon,

Steamer No. 10 Theatre

500 Western Ave., Albany, NY

www.steamer10theatre.org

(518) 438-5503

To be removed from the Steamer No. 10 mailing list please reply to this
message with "Remove" in the subject line.