[Capdist-announce] Final Weekend for A Midsummer Night's Dream

Steamer No. 10 Theatre webmaster at steamer10theatre.org
Thu Mar 14 17:57:56 EDT 2013

Greetings from the Steamer No. 10 Theatre!

William Shakespeare's

A Midsummer Night's Dream

Adapted and Directed by Eric Rose.

Final weekend: March 15 & 16 (Fri. & Sat.) at 7 pm & Sunday, March 17 at 3
pm.

Steamer No. 10's first go at Shakespeare as part of our Kids' Fare Series
has turned out to be a big hit! We've had two great weekends so far and the
audiences - kids and adults - have been loving it! We've cut the show down
to a manageable length with an ear towards ease of comprehension by younger
audiences, but we've retained The Bard's own inimitable language. In fact,
we've assembled a fantastic cast of kids and adults to prove that
Shakespeare's works are both understandable and fun! This is a great intro
to Shakespeare, so don't miss it!

Our production features Alain Ackerman, Charity Buckbee, Amelia Colafati,
Annie Crisafulli, Anna Dempf, Helene DiStefano, Anastasia Duffy, Cleis Hahn,
Evan Jones, Miles Keefe, Grace Powers, Henry Powers, Rozara Sanders, and
Robert Willard.

Tickets are $15 on the day of the performance, $13 if purchased at least a
day in advance. Service charges may apply. Call 438-5503 or visit our web
site to get your tickets today!

--

Theater Voices presents The Timekeepers
March 22 & 23 at 8 pm and March 23 & 24 at 3 pm

April Vacation Daze Is Coming April 1-5

That's the first week of April! Don't let the early arrival make you miss
out. get your tickets online today!

 <http://theatervoices.org/>

See You Soon,

Steamer No. 10 Theatre