[Capdist-announce] TV presents The Timekeepers - FREE!

Steamer No. 10 Theatre webmaster at steamer10theatre.org
Thu Mar 21 17:45:48 EDT 2013

Greetings from the Steamer No. 10 Theatre!

Theater Voices presents The Timekeepers
March 22 & 23 at 8 pm and March 23 & 24 at 3 pm
Admission is FREE.
Written by Dan Clancy, directed by Stewart J. Zully
Humor, prejudice - even opera - combine in this unusual Holocaust story
about two prisoners, one Jewish and one gay, who work together repairing
watches at a concentration camp during World War II. With little in common
except their grave situation, these two must find a way to coexist if they
are to stay in relative safety. This fascinating work premiered in 2006 at
the Barrow Group Theater in New York, and has been performed around the
world. Directed by Stewart J. Zully.

--

April Vacation Daze Is Coming!

April 1-5.

We've got three of our favorites plus two totally new acts coming during the
first week of April. Vacation Daze opens appropriately, with Roger the
Jester on April 1st! From there we've got Tanglewood Marionettes performing
Hansel & Gretel, Casey Carle's BubbleMania, the musical stylings of Debbie
and Friends, and Silly Billy Magic (along with a special afternoon
presentation of the Dr. Blood show!). It's a really exciting week, and we
are very pleased to have Casey and Debbie joining us. Check our web site for
exact dates and times. Tickets are $15 on the day of the performance, $13 if
purchased at least a day in advance. Service charges may apply. Call
438-5503 or visit our web site to get your tickets today!

--

Frank Jaklitsch & Friends
Saturday, April 6 at 7 pm
Tickets are $15 on the day of the performance, $13 if purchased at least a
day in advance. Service charges may apply. Call 438-5503 or visit our web
site to get your tickets today!

 <http://theatervoices.org/>

See You Soon,

Steamer No. 10 Theatre