[Capdist-announce] Fundraising Challenge. We need 51 people before midnight tonight!

stageboynewyork at aol.com stageboynewyork at aol.com
Mon May 20 14:50:02 EDT 2013

Hello,

We have another challenge on the table!  Currently we have 49 contributors to our online campaign.  If we can bring the number of contributors to 100 before midnight tonight (contributions of any amount), we will receive a gift of $100.

 We only need 51 people to make a contribution of any size & we will meet this challenge.  Won't you be one of them?

 If you have already made a contribution, please encourage everyone you know to help us meet this challenge.  If you have not yet contributed, please take a few minutes and become part of this wonderful opportunity.

 Confetti Stage is the first theatre company from the Capital Region & only the 3rd theatre from NYS to advance to this level.  Only with the support of our family, friends, and neighbors throughout our community will we make it!

 Here is the link to our online fundraising campaign:  http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/confetti-stage-takes-the-lesson-to-aactfest-2013/x/3194874?c=home

Thank you ALL for your belief in us & your support!