[Capdist-announce] FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Confetti Stage Performance and Gala Fundraiser June 6 - Heading to National Theatre Festival

Cynthia Nagle skindy13 at aol.com
Tue May 28 04:30:05 EDT 2013

Good morning! Attached is a press release announcing a June 6 Performance and Gala Fundraiser to help send The Lesson, by local group Confetti Stage, to the American Association of Community Theatre (AACT) Festival in Carmel, Indiana in mid-June.

Being invited to perform at the national AACTFest is a huge honor - and Confetti Stage is proud to represent the Capital Region (as well as the state of New York and an entire 6-state region) at this national event!

We'd appreciate your help publicizing the Gala. Cast and crew members are available for interviews - please call Neilson Jones (518-253-1253) or me (518-577-1864) to arrange a phone or in-person interview. Thank you!

Cynthia Nagle

cell: 518-577-1864

Facebook.com/cynthia.nagle
Twitter.com/cynthianagle