[Capdist-announce] Sand Lake Center for the Arts presents Bill Staines in concert - Nov. 16

Sand Lake Center for the Arts info at slca-ctp.org
Wed Nov 13 10:44:54 EST 2013

Sand Lake Center for the Arts presents Bill Staines in concert on Saturday, November 16 at 8pm.

Come join us at the Sand Lake Center for the Arts as we welcome back the ever popular Bill Staines, performing once again live on our stage.  Described as a modern day Stephen Foster, Bill sings songs which are timeless and forever.  The 40+ years he has traveled back and forth across the country sharing his music have made him a legendary figure and whether your roots are near Bill’s native New England, the Midwest, or the Yukon , you’re sure to find yourself in his songs.  This concert is part of the Squire Jacob Concert Series.

Tickets are $16 Adults, $10 children under 18, and reservations can be made at 518-674-2007 or www.slca-ctp.org.

SLCA is located at 2880 NY 43, Averill Park , NY, and is fully handicapped accessible, with plenty of free parking.