[Capdist-announce] Four performances left of A PIECE OF MY HEART at Confetti Stage - 4/3-4/6

Confetti Stage confettistageinc at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 12:08:05 EDT 2014

*A PIECE OF MY HEART*
by Shirley Lauro
directed by Linda D. Shirey and David DiPaola

In recognition of Women's History Month, Confetti Stage highlights the true
stories of six women during the Vietnam War. "A Piece of My Heart" has been
described by the Vietnam Veterans of America, Inc. as "the nation's most
enduring theatrical production that deals with the Vietnam War."

The play, based on the book by Keith Walker, recounts the overseas
experiences of these courageous women and marks the struggles they faced in
making sense of a war that forever changed them and the nation they served.

Confetti Stage is pleased to partner with STRIDE Adaptive Sports/Wounded
Warriors, and will donate $1 from every ticket sold to their
organization.  Since
1985, STRIDE has been fulfilling dreams, and empowering individuals with
disabilities in sport and recreational programs. We will also be collecting
donations during performances.

A Piece of My Heart features: Elaine Genz, Anna Guntner, Stephen Henel,
Vivian Hwang, Rachel Jenack, Kasey Kenyon, Liana Martino, and Joan Meyer

Performances will be held at:
The Albany Masonic Hall, 4th Floor theater
67 Corning Place
Albany, NY 12207

FOUR PERFORMANCES LEFT
April 3-5 at 7:30pm
April 6 at 2:00pm

$15 general admission tickets available at the door or online:
www.instantseats.com/index.cfm?r=CC80&fuseaction=home.venue&VenueID=127
$50 4-ticket FlexTix available.

We are offering a $2 discount for veterans and employees/volunteers of
veteran-service organizations with ID. *For on-line sales, please enter the
code APOMHVET when you check out and present ID at the Box Office*

For more information or to reserve tickets, email us at
confettistageinc at gmail.com or call the Box Office at (518)460-1167.

Find us on facebook <https://www.facebook.com/ConfettiStageInc>and on our
website: www.ConfettiStage.org