[Capdist-announce] Seats Still Available For The Vagina Monologues and MMRP This Weekend For V-Day 2014: Albany!

mark rennell guysmileyakamark at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 18 06:21:36 EDT 2014

Apr 17 at 8:19 AM
ABB and J.A.M Productions present A weekend of shows to benefit local charities and the V-day Campaign!!

Thursday April 17th-19th  8pm. The Women's Building 373 Central Ave

               A MEMORY, A MONOLOGUE, A RANT AND A PRAYER

Join us for an evening of staged readings arranged by V-Day coordinator Eve Ensler with written works by various authors including Edward Albee, Kate Clinton, Patricia Bosworth and Christine House. It's a dramatic night dealing with the world wide epidemic of violence towards women and how it effects us all. For more information and reservations call Jeremy at (518) 788-5254. To learn more about the V-Day Campaign and get involved got to www.vday.org