[Capdist-announce] Albany Civic Theater presents "All My Sons"

Lori Porter lorisings4u at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 21 13:53:39 EDT 2014

COMING SOON!

Albany Civic Theater presents the final show of its 2013-2014 season:

“All My Sons” by Arthur Miller, directed by Aaron Holbritter

Pay-what-you-will preview Thursday, May 1, 2014 at 7:30 PM

Show dates May 2-18, 2014, Fridays and Saturdays at 7:30 PM, Sundays at 3 PM.

Synopsis:
During the war Joe Keller and Herbert Deever ran a machine shop which made airplane parts. Deever was sent to prison because the firm turned out defective parts, causing the deaths of many men. Keller went free and made a lot of money. The twin shadows of this catastrophe and the fact that the young Keller son was reported missing during the war dominate the action. The love affair of Chris Keller and Ann Deever and the bitterness of George Deever returned from the war to find his father in prison and his father's partner free are set in a structure of almost unbearable power. The climax is a fitting conclusion to a play electrifying in its intensity.

JOIN US!

Albany Civic Theater
235 Second Ave., Albany NY
(518) 462-1297