[Capdist-announce] The RPI Players present Gentlemen Prefer Blondes on 5/1, 5/2, and 5/3!

Mason Cooper coopem4 at rpi.edu
Tue Apr 29 03:16:52 EDT 2014

The RPI Players is a student-run community theater group. While our
primary focus is providing RPI students with opportunities to
participate in theater, we are proud that many community members
choose to participate in our productions as well.

Based on the original book by Anita Loos, this musical follows Lorelei Lee,
a blonde from Little Rock, Arkansas who knows how to get her way. She
embarks on a voyage to Europe with her friend Dorothy, encountering an
Olympic diving team, a slew of admirers, a misplaced tiara, and French
detectives along the way.

Directed by Sev Moro
Music directed by Frank Leavitt
Choreographed by Jennifer Volpe
Produced by Andrew Fasano

Performances will be held at the RPI Playhouse, parking for performances
can be found at the Public Safety Visitors lot located at:
RPI Union
110 8th Street
Troy, NY 12180

We're entering our second weekend and our performance times are as follows:
Thursday, 5/1 at 8pm
Friday, 5/2 at 8pm
Saturday, 5/3 at 8pm

The cost is $15.00 general admission, $10.00 for students and seniors,
$5.00 with RPI student ID.

If you're planning on attending consider reserving tickets at
players.rpi.edu
Also, please check out our Facebook event at http://goo.gl/8ZAuAw