[Capdist-announce] Special Event: The Tempest Benefit

Confetti Stage confettistageinc at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 15:53:27 EDT 2014

The Tempest Benefit at Glennpeter Jewelers Diamond Center

In collaboration with Glennpeter Diamond Centre
<https://www.facebook.com/GlennpeterDiamondCentre>, Ten Broeck Mansion
<https://www.facebook.com/tenbroeckmansion> and Confetti Stage, Inc.
<https://www.facebook.com/ConfettiStageInc> will hold a benefit for our
August production of William Shakespeare's THE TEMPEST.

Wednesday, July 16th
5:30pm - 7:30pm

Glennpeter Jewelers Diamond Centre
1544 Central Ave., Albany, NY

The event will feature a special performance, complimentary hor d'oeuvres,
and a cash bar. Proceeds from the cash bar and any jewelry purchases will
be donated to Confetti Stage and the Albany County Historical Association
to help underwrite our FREE community performance of The Tempest on 8/3.

Raffle prizes will include a free Wine Tasting Event donated by Glennpeter
Jewelers for up to 40 people ($1500 value)!

Admission to this special event is free, although a $10 donation at the
door is welcome.

An RSVP is requested by July 7th. Please contact Jillian at (518) 436-9826
or jillian at tenbroeckmansion.org.

~ Confetti Stage and Ten Broeck Mansion present The Tempest by William
Shakespeare, directed by Liana D. Martino.  Performances will be held
August 1-3 & 8-9 in the lovely Ten Broeck Mansion Garden.  Please find us
on facebook (Confetti Stage Inc) for details! ~
--
Confetti Stage, Inc
www.confettistage.org

Please join us for our next show,* The Tempest *by William Shakespeare,
running from *August 1-10!*