[Capdist-announce] CORRECTION to previous "Death in the Backstretch" Announcement

jwmhickman at nycap.rr.com jwmhickman at nycap.rr.com
Fri Jul 18 15:12:54 EDT 2014

(Oops! Forgot to show price in previous message. Sorry!)
Timed for Racing Season Excitement ! ! ! !
o Order your tickets NOW !
o Get set to place your bets on horse racing's famous Wanderlust !
o Meet Jackie Starrett, the world's oldest jockey at . . .
DEATH IN THE BACKSTRETCH
By Martin P. Kelly -- Directed by Rita Russell

A murder mystery dinner theater production by The Schenectady Civic Players
(A special fundraiser to install an elevator at Schenectady Civic Playhouse)
at The Stockade Inn, 1 South Church Street, Schenectady
(in downtown Schenectady's historic Stockade district)

Friday, August 15th, 2014, 6:30 pm

In an exciting horseracing whodunit, a colorful cast of characters has gathered
at a party to hear about investing in a “can’t lose” horse. But all of them have
ulterior motives, and with “dirt” on everyone floating around, things turn
treacherous fast!
Come join us with our friends and partners at the Stockade Inn! Be a part of the
fun as the Schenectady Civic Players present this Murder Mystery Dinner as a
fundraiser to benefit the longest continuously run theater in the area, and help
with our Centennial Campaign to install a new elevator! Our historic theater was
founded in 1927, and now we are looking ahead to reach new audiences and be
fully handicap accessible.
This dinner theater event is guaranteed to be a rollicking good time for all.
There will be a “mock” horse racing raffle, prizes, a cash bar, and of course,
delicious food! $55 single ticket, $100 pair.
THE CAST
Kitty Callan -- Amy LaMena
Jackie Starrett -- Bill Hickman
Bobby Rangel -- Marty O’Connor
Dahlia Rangel-- Cristine Loffredo
Doug Van Cleese -- John Massaroni
Mandy Van Cleesse --Jean T. Carney
Roscoe Temple -- Joseph Fava
Hal Peters Security guard/Investigator -- Mike Schaeffer
$55 single ticket. $100 a pair.
Don’t miss out! RSVP by check with your dinner choice of:
Prime Rib, Chicken Marsala, or Vegetable Napoleon,
and your contact information to:
Schenectady Civic Players
PO Box 927
Schenectady, NY 12301

OR RSVP at www.civicplayers.org
and download our reservation form
OR call (518) 383-2081. Leave a message, your name and telephone number.