[Capdist-announce] LES MISERABLES opens on June 6th for six glorious performances!

Sanborn, Stephen D (GE Global Research) sanborn at ge.com
Fri Jun 6 10:13:41 EDT 2014

The Two Of Us Productions opens our production of Les Misérables on Friday evening, June 6, at 7:30pm.  This is one of our most ambitious projects to date with a cast of over forty and, of course, a complete pit orchestra.

The location is the Performing Arts Center at the Taconic Hills School in Craryville, NY, just two miles east on rte. 23 from the Taconic State Parkway.

The show will run for two weekends June 6 through June 15, with performances on Friday and Saturday at 7:30pm and Sunday at 3:00pm.  Admission is $18 for adults, $14 for students and seniors, and $12 for families and groups.

So come see this spectacular Broadway musical.

www.TheTwoOfUsProductions.org<http://www.TheTwoOfUsProductions.org>