[Capdist-announce] Come Join Us This Saturday at Schenectady Civic Players

jwmhickman at nycap.rr.com jwmhickman at nycap.rr.com
Mon Jun 16 12:52:19 EDT 2014

Schenectady Civic Players
Volunteer Opportunity for Spring Cleanup Day

Interested in volunteering with Schenectady Civic Players?

Here's a great way to get involved and easily move one step closer to membership with SCP.

Our annual Cleanup Day is this Saturday, June 21st, 9:30 am at the theater. A quick, easy and fun commitment to volunteer with SCP, and FREE LUNCH is provided!

As the longest continuously run theater in the Capital District, we are moving toward our 87th season with the help of people like you!

Come join us in the Historic Stockade District:

Schenectady Civic Playhouse
12 South Church Street, Schenectady

Call 382-2081, or visit us online at www.civicplayers.org for more information.

Hope to see you there!